At Haygor, we want to help extend the life of your instrumentation devices. And one way we can do this is with the use of e9 treatments to the parts we service.
The e9 treatment prevents build up and fouling on the surfaces that it is applied to. It is a nanotechnology-based surface treatment that is ultra-thin and multi-functional.
Once applied to a surface, e9 alters the molecular structure which ultimately increases its ability to repel materials – whether they are organic or inorganic. For example, oils (oleophobic) or water (hydrophobic).
HOW e9 TREATMENTS WORK
The use of e9 does not in anyway change the appearance or functionality of the surface it is applied to since it is colorless. Applying e9 reduces the surface energy of the surface it is applied to by lowering the ability of materials to stick to the surface (wettability) resulting in the surface being more oleophobic and hydrophobic.
KEY FEATURES OF e9 TREATMENTS
- Superior protection for metal, ceramic and polymer surfaces
- Can be used on new or existing surfaces (properly cleaned)
- UV resistant
- Invisible, nanoscale thickness (<5 nm)
- Does not alter surface appearance or functionality
- Fingerprint resistant
- Water, oil and dirt repellent
- Environmentally safe, non-toxic, non-ozone depleting
- High temperature resistance (<150° C)
- Does not contain nano-particles
BENEFITS OF USING e9 TREATMENTS
- Reduce your equipment maintenance
- Increase your uptime
- Repels difficult organic and inorganic compounds
- Restrict oil and grease movement in small instrumentation (lubricates only the movement)
e9 TREATMENT EXPERTS
At Haygor, we want the products we provide you to last as long as they can and that’s why we provide e9 treatments to our customers.
For over 30 years, Haygor has been serving the Petrochemical industry. With over 50 years of combined experience, our technicians and managers have experience in dealing with a wide variety of industrial instruments and associated hardware.
We know this industry forwards and backwards and understand what it takes to provide our customers with the highest quality, long lasting products they have come to expect from us.
“The e9 Treatment logo, e9 and e9 Treatments are trademarks of e9 Treatments, Inc.”