The nervous system and brain of any modern plant is its control and measurement. Control and measurement systems regulate and monitor processes that otherwise would be tough to run safely and efficiently while meeting your needs for affordability and high quality.
For a facility to remain profitable, modern industrial processes must have process instrumentation and control. It minimizes human error, improves product quality, reduces operating costs, reduces plant emissions, and has many other benefits. At Haygor, we understand how important process instrumentation is for the success of your plant. That is why we offer a broad range of products to help you out.
PROCESS INSTRUMENTATION SOLUTIONS
Anywhere measurements are needed for media that is stored or flows in a tank or container, you will find process instrumentation in use. This covers a broad selection of applications. Some of the process instrumentation we get requests for are:
- Flow Meters – These measure the continuous flow of fluid through a pipe or other vessel. Liquid, slurry, or gas are usually being measured. We offer ultrasonic, positive displacement, mass, volumetric, turbine, and calorimetric flow meters.
- Level Transmitters – Level transmitters measure the continuous level of material in a tank, barrel, weir, flume, or other container. In order to ensure durability and accuracy, there are specific level transmitters to fit the application.
- Process Display – This instrument displays and monitors process conditions. A scale, digital readout, or other method is used to show the measurement. There is usually a way to input and to output data with process displays.
- Wireless Monitors – Thanks to modern technology, you can receive data on your system measurements wirelessly. For instance, there are Bluetooth devices that will send information directly to your smartphone or tablet.
- Open Channel Flow Meters – The level of flow through a channel with known dimensions can be measured with an open channel flow meter. The meter consists of a level transmitter with a process monitor that translates level to flow rate.
- Flow Switches – These measure the flow of slurry, gas, or liquid through a pipe or other container at set points. There are ultrasonic, volumetric, and calorimetric flow switches among other options.
For over three decades, Haygor has provided all kinds of equipment related to the petrochemical industry as well as other large industries. We know the importance of having reliable process instrumentation, so that is all we provide. We can even help you pick the right instrumentation for your purposes. To learn more, contact us today.